Why You? Why Here? Why Now?
1. Why would I hire Sunjay when there are speakers who are cheaper, younger, and better looking?
Well, Sunjay can be a cheap date, he’s really immature and his mother thinks he’s cute – when she’s looking at old pictures. If that doesn’t cut it, I could add that he’s excellent at what he does and has a long history of success. If you want high impact and relevant programming, look no further.
2. Can I count on Sunjay to be relevant, informative, and make us laugh?
Two thousand plus clients, over a million people in live programs and decades of experience say YES. And people have been laughing at him since kindergarten.
3. In his hour-long presentation will Sunjay be able to improve the morale of the team, turnaround the apathy that has existed in our organization for 30 years, double our sales in 4 weeks, and help out reduce our expenses by 50%.
However, he can work with you to resolve these deep-rooted challenges over time.
4. Does Sunjay offer gluten free, low carb or high fiber presentations?
His presentation can be customized to fit the needs of the audience
5. At which river is his van parked?
Sunjay currently does not own a van.
6. Has he had all of his shots? COVID? Rabies? Tequila?
Like Meatloaf said, two out of three ain’t bad.
7. As a potential American client, will Sunjay use obscure references to hockey, poutine, and the metric system?
Sunjay is bilingual. He speaks English and American. He may add the occasional “u” into words (like “colour” and “labour”).
8. I’ve heard Sunjay doesn’t smoke, drink or do drugs. Are you sure he’s entertaining?
Sunjay is happy to live vicariously through you!
The Sunjay Experience Ratings
Google reviews: they’re the real deal! As much as we’d like to, we can’t control, manipulate,
or dictate what people post. These are unfiltered and unbiased.
Sunjay spoke to us at my hospital's leadership development meeting. He was engaging, funny, and was more importantly thought provoking. This is the second time Sunjay has spoken to our group and I would love to have him back again.
Wonderfully entertaining speaker, and his ideas are inspiring.
Sunjay is one of the best keynote speakers our industry (Social Sports Industry Association) has had. A pleasure to listen to and an absorbable message, I highly recommend Sunjay for your conference needs!